BERINGER E2 Elite Crankset
A new generation of Cranks, always more efficient in terms of weight and stiffness, to bring you more reactivity on starts and relaunch, but also to increase the pleasure of riding!
There are some details that have been upgraded on this new version. First, the Crank Set is 5% lighter than the previous one at 680g (175mm).
Some changes also on the 24mm axle to get a strong and stiff Crank Set, providing a lot more reaction and stiffness when it comes to pedaling.
The Q-Factor is giving a better position on the bike for getting bigger goals and performances.
Overall Improved Design
- Everything from the design of the crown to the screw housings has been reviewed to ensure high rigidity and the most aesthetic design possible
New, Stiffer, And Lighter Spindle
- Beringer have developed their own splines to continue on the path of performance
- Also, with the aim of stiffening and allowing greater responsiveness, the Q-factor has been reduced to 165 mm, compared to 167 mm previously.
- The design of the adjustment screw has been revised to allow mounting with a 5 mm allen key.
- Chromoly integrated steel shaft with 24 mm diameter and steel pedal notches
- Weight: 680 gr (crank 175 mm)
- CNC Machined Hollow Cranks in
- Forged Aluminium 6082 - Aerospace Technology
- 4 point spider cranks 104 BCD Chainline from 42,5 mm to 43,5 mm (adjustement with rings)
- Q-factor: 165mm
The Set Includes:
- A Left Crank With Its 2 Stainless Steel M6 Screws And Its Steel Support Washer,
- A Right Crank Assembled With Its Axis, A Support Washer And An Aluminum Adjustment Screw,
- Aluminum Spacers To Adjust The Position Of The Crankset On The Case,
- A Plastic Assembly Wedge To Help With Assembly.